Surf Conditions are 3+ ft and semi glassy/bumpy right now in York County (ESE facing), ME
- WEATHER75° SE @ 6 → 8mph
- LOW / HIGH TIDE4:16pm / 10:31am
- BUOY 440303.3 ft @ 11sec
- WATER TEMP62° 3/2 Wetsuit
3 day16 day
Conditions are 3-4+ ft and fair at 8pm on Sat 6/25
WIND SSW 8 mph
PRIMARY ESE (119) 4.3 ft @ 9 sec
Incoming High Tide7 ft
- Sun 26AM 2-4 ftPM 2-3+ ft
- Mon 27AM 2-3+ ftPM 2-4 ft
- Tue 28AM 1-3 ftPM 1-3 ft
- 16 Day Forecasts$9.99 / yr14 day trial
This forecast is for East-South-East facing beaches, and was updated Jun 26, 2022 @ 9:42am.
Read more about the Surf Captain forecasts.